The respirator FFP3 is designed to protect respiratory system against harmful effect of dust, solid and liquid aerosols when OEL is ≤0,05 mg/m3 and the concentration of dispersed phase of aerosol does not exceed 30 x OEL (Occupational Exposure Limit),
APPLICATION in high concentrations of respirable dusts, welding and soldering, protection against dusts containing beryllium, antimony, arsenic, cadmium, cobalt, nickel, radium, strychnine, radioactive particles.
Comply with European standard PN-EN 149:2001+A1: 2010 (EN 149:2001+A1: 2009)
Composed by the following elements:
- A multi-layered filtration material: polypropylene
- A nose clip to shape the half mask at the nose
- Exhalation valve
- Head bands made of braided rubber thread
- Plastic fastenings of the head bands
- Nose seal made of polyurethane foam
- Internal lining improving tightness and comfort of use.
The half mask is designed in such a way as to enable easy breathing throughout the work shift. The anatomical shape and the nose clip, as well as the internal sealing foam, make the half mask easy to fit to most face shapes, so that the necessary tightness can be ensured.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.