“HI RISK” HIGH RESISTANCE LATEX POWDER FREE GLOVES GR. 18,5 (M)
- Externally chlorinated to increase resistance and grip in greasy conditions.
- Inner chlorination for easy donning and to reduce the risk of allergies and dermatitis.
- Microroughened surface increases the grip and the sensitiveness.
PPE Cat. 3 also suitable for protection from chemicals and microorganisms (Reg EU 2016/425).
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 / TYPE A: certified with 6 chemicals.
- EN ISO 374-5:2016: for protection against bacteria and fungi.
- MEDICAL DEVICE, to be used as an examination glove in medical and dental ﬁeld (AQL 1.5), also invasively, intended for temporary use (within the meaning of Directive 93/42/EEC, Dir.2007/47/CEE, EN 455 1, 2, 3 & 4 norms).
- FCM Suitable for contact with different type of food (in accordance with Directive 2002/72/EEC, UE Reg.10/2011 and subsequent updates).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.