BLACK LATEX GLOVES – Powder Free, Extra Resistance gr. 6,2 (M) high strength
- Disposable Black Latex Gloves. ambidextrous. Higher thickness for better strength.
- Externally chlorinated to increase resistance and grip in greasy conditions. Internally chlorinated to reduce the risks of allergies and dermatitis.
- Micro-roughened surface to improve the grip and the sensitiveness.
- Recommended gloves for the medical, dental, light industry, cosmetics and tattoo artists.
PPE Cat. 3 also suitable for protection from chemicals and microorganisms (Reg EU 2016/425).
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 / TYPE B: certified with 3 chemicals.
- EN ISO 374-5:2016: for protection against bacteria and fungi.
- MEDICAL DEVICE, to be used as an examination glove in medical and dental ﬁeld (AQL 1.5), also invasively, intended for temporary use (according to Reg UE 2017/745, EN 455 1, 2, 3 & 4 norms).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.