“HI RISK” NITRILE POWDER FREE GLOVES 8,8 gr (M)
- High resistance gloves
- Disposable, ambidextrous. 100% Latex Free.
- Increased thickness and length pulling the wrist over the garments.
- Micro roughened surface to increase the grip and the sensitiveness.
PPE Cat. 3 for safety from chemichal components and micro-organism risks (Reg. EU 2016/425).
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 / TYPE A: certified with 6 chemicals.
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 / VIRUS: for protection against bacteria, fungi and VIRUS.
- MEDICAL DEVICE to be used as an examination glove in medical and dental field (AQUL 1,5), also invasively, intended for temporary use (within the meaning of Directive 93/42/EEC, subsequent D.Lgs 37/2010, Dir.2007/47/EEC, EN 455 1, 2, 3 & 4 norms).
- FCM suitable for contact with different type of food (in accordance with Directive 2002/72/EEC, DM 21.3.1973, Reg. 2004/1935/CEE, UE Reg.10/2011 and subsequent updates).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.